When adding a DIVA user account, you can grant the user access to one or both of the following:
- DIVA Client
- DIVA Fusion
Before you begin
Before adding a user account, ensure:
- you have the user’s first name and last name
- the user has chosen or been assigned a user name for the user account, and
- (optional) you have the user’s email address.
Create a user
- On DIVA Fusion's menu, click Users.
- Click New User.
- Complete all relevant user Information and Member fields and options.
Note: The fields marked with a red asterisk are mandatory.
- With the Create Member option checked, the user will be able to sign into DIVA Fusion.
- With the DIVA User option checked, the user will be able to sign into DIVA Client and access the drives. You can restrict access to drives later on.
- Click Save User.
Result: Assuming the user account does conflict with another user account, the user account is created.