Creating a favourite for all DIVA Client users to use is straight forward to do. Once set up, all DIVA Client Users will be able to use it to mount the drives that are assigned to it.
Alternatively you can create a favourite for specific users.
Create a favourite for all users
- On DIVA Fusion's menu, click Favourites.
- Click New Favourite.
- Complete the Name field and if required, the Description field.
Note: Give the favourite a unique name, for example, a name that encapsulates the drive or drives that you will be giving everyone access to.
Note: If providing a description, provide enough information to distinguish this favourite from any others.
- Check Enabled to make the favourite appear in DIVA Client.
- Check Shared to make the favourite available to all users.
- Click Save Favourite.
- The new favourite is created and you can now add drives. Click the Drives tab.
- From the drop down menu, select a drive, then click Add Drive.
- (Optional) Assign a preferred drive letter to the drive. Under Preferred Drive Letter, select a letter for the drive.
Note: If a letter has currently being used by a mounted drive, this letter will not be available for selection.
Note: The preferred drive letter is only used when mounting the drive on a Windows computer.
Note: If you assign a preferred letter to the drive, then when users mount the drive, the preferred letter will be mapped to the drive. If the drive letter you selected for this drive is already mapped to a mounted drive, another letter will automatically be mapped to this drive.
- Do you want to add another drive to the favourite? If yes, go to Step 8. </ol>