Before you begin
Before you can connect DIVA Node to DIVA Server, ensure:
Configure DIVA Node
- Open DIVA Node.
- If the DIVA Node Configuration window is not displayed, on the DIVA Node window, click the Configuration button.
- In the Hostname field, enter the hostname or IP address of the computer running DIVA Server.
- Leave the Port field as is unless you know it has changed.
- Leave the Check In Period field as is.
- Click the OK button.
Result: The new configuration is applied and the node will reconnect to the server, and the DIVA Node window is displayed.
On the DIVA Node window check the following:
- The new node’s host name and IP address should be displayed next to the Configuration button.
- The server host name and server status should be displayed at the bottom-left of the window.
Return to DIVA Fusion and using the browser’s Refresh button, refresh the node’s Properties page. This will populate the following fields:
- IP Address
- Physical Memory
- Last Seen
The Volumes tab displays all the physical drives on the node; not the DIVA drives.