Archiving a project creates a Zip file of all the Avid MediaComposer project files. See more about project archiving.
Archive a project
- On the DIVA Fusion menu, click Projects.
- Find the project to archive.
Note: You can use the search and filter tools on the left to find a specific project.
- Click the button on the project's row.
- A confirmation is displayed. You have the option to Archive, Archive & Delete, or Cancel.
Archive only creates a zip archive of the project files.
Archive & Delete also deletes the project from the drive once the archive has been created.
Cancel closes the dialog.
- Click one of the buttons to create the archive or close the dialog.
Result: A job is created to archive (and delete if chosen) the project. The zip file will soon be available on the drive on which the project resides.