Archiving a project creates a Zip file of all the Avid MediaComposer project files. See more about project archiving.
Archiving many projects at once will create one Zip file per project.
Archive one or more projects
- On the DIVA Fusion menu, click Projects.
- Use the checkboxes to select the projects to archive.
Note: You can use the search and filter tools on the left to find specific projects.
- Click the Archive button below the list of projects.
- A confirmation is displayed, including a list of all projects to archive.
You have the option to Archive, Archive & Delete, or Cancel.
Archive only creates a zip archive of the project files.
Archive & Delete also deletes the projects from the drive once the archive has been created.
Cancel closes the dialog.
- Click one of the buttons to create the archive or close the dialog.
Result: A job is created to archive (and delete if chosen) each project. The zip file will soon be available on the drive on which the project resides.